Here is me and the great people in my group. Come visit us in Birmingham! It rains but we love to have visitors around.
● Davide Gerosa, PI.
Running around, gravity, football, rock music, some more gravity, astrophysics when I want to remember things are real, mountains when I want to see things are beautiful.
● Matt Mould. PhD student, 2019-2022.
Post-Newtonian wizard, python sorcerer, gig goer. When not thinking about astrophysics, can be found noodling on a guitar, on a long run, or with the head buried in a book. Or wishing there was a guitar around.
● Beatrice Basset. MSc student, 2019. Visiting from University of Lyon.
● Julian Chan. MSc student, 2019. Year 4 project.
● Abdullah Aziz. MSc student, 2019. Year 4 project.
Former group members
● Luca Reali. MSc student, Birmingham, 2019. Visiting from University of Milan on HPC Europa3 grant.
● Riccardo Barbieri. MSc student, Caltech, 2018. BSc student, Cambridge, 2017. Visiting from University of Pavia, now PhD at Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute), Potsdam.
● Daria Gangardt. BSc student, Birmingham, 2019. Summer project.
● Alicia Lima. BSc student, Caltech, 2018. LIGO SURF fellow from Bowdoin College, now at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics. Co-authored publication: CQG 36 (2019) 10, 105003; arXiv:1811.05979
Disclaimer: I know the mobile version of this page sometime does not look great, sorry young phone people.